Veterans Immediate Assistance

Thank you for your service and for contacting Aid Our Veterans. We look forward to helping you. To open a file for assistance, please follow the steps below.

Step #1 Please Fill Out Form Below

Step #2 Please email, fax or snail mail the following information

  • Letter stating what you’re requesting help with, your situation, occupants in the household, branch of service, type of discharge.
  • DD214 (Veterans/Veterans dependents only)
  • Copies of Drivers Licenses/State Issued ID for all Applications/Dependents over the age of 18
  • Copies of Social Security Cards for all applications/dependents
  • Copies of birth certificates for all applications/dependents
  • Copies of your current lease or mortgage
  • Copies of all utility bills
  • Copy of phone bill
  • Copies of all other bills
  • Court Documents (Evictions-Foreclosure, Late Notices, etc)
  • Any child support documentation
  • VA benefits applied/received
  • Documentation of all sources of income
  • Your most current bank statement